Wednesday, May 31, 2017
REAL TIME COUPON FEATURES ON TRI-CITIES ON A DIME - CURRENTLY - LOTS OF PERSONAL CARE AND BABY COUPONS
Some of you may have noticed the the coupon features on the upper right column called "Current Daily Coupons" AND at the bottom of the page. These features are ALWAYS current - constantly updating. Hope you enjoy using this feature on Tri-Cities On A Dime.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
I have one of these and love it! Place it on the baking sheet and you don't have to grease the sheet or use parchment paper. Easily cleaned too.
Click on the link below:
Switch to Body Armor Sports Drink.
Use Code: BODY20 at Checkout and
Get 20% OFF For All Body Armor Drinks
Monday, April 24, 2017
It's a magic button for shopping! While you shop, wikibuy evaluates other sellers like Walmart, Target, eBay, Jet, and others you might find with a Google search for a better price. It confirms availability (including size and color), price, taxes, shipping - and tests coupon codes.
It’s also completely Free!
Get Wikibuy for Chrome now.
Health Benefits of Red Onion: 4 Ways Red Onions Reduce Your Cancer Risk
By Dr. David Jockers DC, MS, CSCS
The use of onions for medicinal treatment of illnesses related to bacteria, viruses, fungus, and chronic disease dates back to Egyptian healing practices recorded centuries ago. However, red onions deserve special attention because they are one of the best sources of cancer-fighting nutrients that are limited in the modern American diet.
Today researchers believe that up to 40% of cancers are preventable with a change in dietary habits alone. The compounds and dietary nutrients found in red onion are associated with a decrease risk in developing prostate, colorectal, stomach, and numerous other cancers. Read on to learn what makes red onions so effective at improving health and how they can help reduce your cancer risks.
What are Red Onions?
Thoughts of their distinctive odor and teary eyes probably comes to mind when you think of slicing into an onion, but how about red onions? Red onions are different than other varieties of onion such as the sweet Vidalia onion and the milder flavor white onion.
Aside from their flavor and color, red onions won’t make you cry and they also contain different compounds that can inhibit cancer growth. They are part of the collective family of flowering plants belonging to the allium family, known for their rich content in sulfur containing amino acids. This vegetable family has been extensively studied for its protection against degenerative diseases like cancer.
To read the complete article and get more information - click HERE
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Mother's Day Gift Shop
Ends May 14
Ends May 14
Sunday, April 23, 2017
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW:
- 3 for $6 select Cereal at Dollar General! Valid Through 4/29
- Save $3 Instantly on $10 Dove/Tresemme Products at Dollar General! Valid Through 4/29
- Save $5 Off Orders $50 or more + Free Shipping With Code: APRIL5OFF at Dollar General! Valid 4/15-4/30
- Save $15 Off Orders $100 or more + Free Shipping With Code: APRILSAVE15 at Dollar General! Valid 4/15-4/30
- Start your morning right with General Mills, Kellogg's & More Cereals for under $4 online at dollargeneral.com!
WELLNESS+ MEMBERS CAN NOW EARN AND REDEEM THEIR WELLNESS+ POINTS AND DISCOUNT ON LINE - SEE THE NEW DEALS
HERE ARE SOME OF THE CURRENT DEALS:
- Select Cosmetics Products Maybelline, Covergirl, Rimmel, Almay & Revlon Buy One Get One 50% OFF regular retail with card at Rite Aid! Valid 4/23-4/29
- Select Vitamins & Supplements by Nature Made, Rite Aid Brand, Nature's Truth, Schiff & Osteo Bi-Flex Buy One Get One Free on regular retail with card at Rite Aid! Valid 4/23-4/29
- 25% Off Regular Retail With Card + Free Shipping on All Orders $34.99+ With Code: RITE25 at Rite Aid! Valid 4/23-4/29